remotely accessing using speakup-based linuxfreebsd

Hi

I'm a new Linux and speakup user.  I am also trying to use Freebsd Unix logging
in with a windows-based SSH client.  Unfortunately I'm not too successful using
this program, it's clled Putty.  Is it possible to use zipspeak to log in to
such a server and how accessible will it be?

Any info would be welcome.

regards

gerhard Erasmus