OCR -- Was "Why I Choose Linux"

Hi Adam,

	If you contact Vividata, they will give you instructions on how to install OCRShoppe fromthe command line (it's an X-based installation normally). However, when you follow their instructions, it becomes apparent that the directory structure (hierarchy) and library versions used by RedHat are different from the way things are set up in Debian.

	If you're gung ho, and feel confident about tracing/fixing directory hierarchy/library incompatibilities during the installation, then go for it. I spent a day on it and gave up. It just didn't seem worth the hassle... especially when you have to pay for it too.

	Just my $0.02CDN.

	--terry