off topic question

This question is totally off topic, but with any luck someone might know the
answer.

I am looking for a linux tool which can be used to capture a stream from a
shoutcast / icecast server and save it in either wav or mp3 format.

Mainly to capture programs when I'm not at my PC by using cron and a program
to capture the stream.

Any help appreciated as always.