Quick question Name servers

Hello all,

I've just re-installed Red Hat and cant remember where the file is for
changing the host, dms address and other similar settings.  When I go into
links it says no host asined.  I must have deleted one of the howto's and am
now stuck.

Thanks

Darragh
Oh by the way, Installation of Redhat and Modem went very well with that
exception