Fw: small group is trying to put together a "wearable" computer

	The wearable computer is interesting.  I wonder what the cost wil
be to consumers when it is ready?  Often we get these big splash headlines
and then never hear much about it again.  Hope this is different and glad
Linux is running in it.  I wonder if the jupiter speech is portable to
desktops?

-- charlie Crawford.