speech to text under GNU/Linux

Hi all.

I know that IBM has viavoice for gnu/linux. However, I thought I also read somewhere that their speech dictation software is also available for GNU/Linux. I've taken a look at IBM's site, but couldn't find anything. Is my memory on this correct?

If so, then is this available for the text console, and is it freeware like viavoice?

If the answer to both of these questions is yes, then could someone please point me to the download page for this software? Thanks in advance.
Greg