lib vorbis compile problem

Thanks to all who gave me suggestions about compiling the newly
released ogg vorbis software. Several things helped and I am now
out of the woods on this one.

First, Steve suggested uninstalling the Slackware oggutils
package, and that probably did the trick for me. But I also added
the configuration option for libao that Kerry suggested at the
same time, so I am not totally sure which change solved my
compile problem.

Next I got the libcurl package and while I do not have a fast
enough connection to handle ogg vorbis streams, I installed it
anyway, and finally my vorbis tools package compiled and
installed with no problems.

Thanks again to all.

Chuck

--
The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (91% of Full)
So visit me at http://www.valstar.net/~hallenbeck