audible dot com

Hi all.  Just wondering if anyone has used this via lunx, or is it also an
inaccessible site, just like major league baseball audio??  Thanks.

Oh yes.  And while I'm at it, has anyone been successful using or signing
up for pay pal via lynx??

At one part of the signup I think it asks you to fill in the colored
something or other in a box, for some security measure.
Thanks as always.

i c q #
1 6 4 2 4 0 1 9 4