n c f t p show cursor

Hi all.  In all my years of using ncftp, I've often wondered if there's a
way to show cursor while in the bookmark editor.  That is, similar to
showing the cursor in lynx or pine, wherre you would use keypad 8 to see
what you're pointing to.  I've not come across a show cursor option in n c
f t p.  Is there one??  Thanks.  I've written to the author several times
since '96 asking this, but never heard an answer.