manderine linux

Does anyone know how similar the install betwine manderine linux and redhat
7.3 is? My friend installed manderine on his computer and is going to help
me with the install of redhat. He has the redhat guide but I would like to
know how much his prior knolige will help him here. Alos I never saw any
speakup enabeled manderine versions and am just wondering what the
difference betwine manderine and redhat is?