Red Hat 7.2 or 7.3.

Hi, Jared. Well, it really is a toss up. If you are really new to Linux Red
Hat 7.2 might be the better way to go, because I know it works well with
speakup, and install works fine.

On the other hand RH 7.3 does have several new packages, and I believe Bill
recently got the install working. However, the some of the post install
configuration tools are busted. Bill will have to tell us on the status of
7.3 to date.