speakup cvs distro

Hi all. Are there any major changes between speakup-1.00 and the cvs
distro? I'm currently working on the dectlk driver, just wanted to know if
there were any actual code changes in the dectlk driver in the cvs
distribution of Speakup.

Explorer has caused a general protection fault in module kernel32.dll. I'm sick of Winblows!