question

Hi Tommy and everyone,

     Seeing it mentioned on the list yesterday, I went to
shoutcast, chose 32K speed and folk and tried to go to one of the
twenty-five entries listed.  I was given the message that I could
not connect; that I should turn cookies on and try again.

     I think I remember reading somewhere that cookies never
really show up as on when lynx is being used as the browser.  Is
this correct or should there be no problem?

      Pat Logan