strange thing with cdda2wav when I've been running speakfreely

This has happened a couple of times. I've been using cdda2wav and was also in
and out of speakfreely. At the end, as cdda2wav is running it says that rack 24
is successfully recorded; that is correct for the cd I'm doing.
Then I see:
1/ 2/ 2/ -4704 100%
Then the program ends normally, and the file i've made with cdda2wav doesn't
appear to be dammaged by this. but what is going on?