newest of the newbies

Hi Ted. You can get an rpm for lynx I believe. Rpm stands for Redhat
package manager. This is similar to dpkg in debian. You might want to
check out ftp://leb.net/pub/blinux in the file archive and see if there
isn't an rpm of Lynx there. Sorry I can't be of much help on this one, its
just because I use Debian not rh. I hope I am not restarting a distro war
here smile!