the final scoop on downloading from bookshare with lynx

Ok, here's what works; three lines involved, though I'm not sure the
NO_REFEReR_fILE line matters; didn't hurt anyway.
Peter, you might consider placing this somewhere prominent on the website!
also, you still haven't dealt with my question about the necessity of the
"unpack tool" yet; if you don't know, that's ok. But I'd appreciate an answer or
a message saying that somebody will get back to me with the answer soon.
Here are the important lines in the lynx.cfg file; I tried this and it worked
with searching-and-downloading, not just the demo page.
NO_REFERER_HEADER:FALSE

NO_FILE_REFERER:FALSE

REFERER_WITH_QUERY:PARTIAL

I do appreciate that you tried to give some information, Peter, but most people
are going to need exact information, so please put this where it can be found
EASILY!
Thanks.