bookshare inaccessible?

Janina just informed me bookshare doesn't have accessible software for
linux yet.
Sorry, from the thread I read I thought somebody had resolved it.
I think that's really rotten of them to set it up so it's inaccessible to linux
and then not even make that clear to people while they are giving their big
sales plug!
It's like if you are blind and a non-windows user, you don't even
exist!
Nothing at bookshare that says "accessible only to Windows users"--at least not
that I found;  just
trumpetting about their wonderful new service that i could have thrown $75 down
the drain for.!
Fine, if it's not accessible, they could at least state that clearly. They
certainly made the demo page accessible; very misleading!