question

Hi again Igor,

The iface line has to be set up depending on how you want to assign
eth0 an address:

iface eth0 inet dhcp     # this wil use dhcp to set up the interface

# or

iface eth0 inet static	#this is for a static address

If you use dhcp and allow pump to configure the interface, it should
set up the gateway for you.  Otherwise, if you need to use the gateway
line, it doesn't have eth0 on it.  It should just read:

gateway 192.168.0.1

William