[ma-linux] Re: Speakeasy Web Site Is Broken

Hi, Bret:

I've attached my Lynx.trace. It's always the same error 115. This happens
regardless what particular page there I try--I have a few marked.

Interesting that it isn't js, at least from what you saw.

Very helpful that I got a reply so promptly from Gretchen over there. I've
worked with her before on some issues, but hadn't saved her address. She's
on their web page staff, and it seems the mail to the CEO got a quick
forward. That gives me hope this will be worked on properly.

--

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Technology Research and Development

Chair, Accessibility SIG