From: "Igor Gueths" <igueths@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <speakup at braille.uwo.ca>
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2002 7:01 PM
Subject: Re: can't load zipspeak

Hi. First, xp and linux can't coexist on the same machine. They just create
problems. You're better off getting something like win98 to coexist with
linux. This is because it uses phat32, and things like the debian
installation support phat32 for mounting hd filesystems when installing
rescue.bin and the bass system packages.