Dectalk question.

So, the Dectalk I have is an external and is several years old.  I bought
in in um 1998 for a job I was doing and then never used it.  At the time,
it came with discs for installing it with DOS.  Do I need to worry bout
updating it or anything or does Speak Up come with all the software bits
to take care of that.

Anna