Audio on CD RW

Hello, listers!
Sorry for the question which is off topic on this list. Is it possible to
play audio CD RW on a regular home CD player? Why I am asking is because I
would like to bring several samples of my music to a rehearsal and erase
those samples without having to sacrifice an blank CD.
Best regards and thanks for your help in advance.
Victor