(off-topic) ADA

Hi:

Excuse the off-topic reply, but I can't let an educational opportunity go
by like this.

On Mon, 14 Jan 2002, Rich Caloggero wrote:

> MIT and other private institutions are not covered by ADA
> regulations (508 etc), at least this is my understanding.

Can't comment on 508.  But not covered by the ADA?  Then who *IS* covered
by it?  Maybe I don't have a good handle on what the ADA is, but here in
Australia, no-one is spared from our DDA legislation by vertue of who they
are, and this is, IMHO, how it should be.  someone care to enlighten me on
this?

Geoff..