RH7.2 w/Speakup enabled

On Sun, 6 Jan 2002, Amanda Lee wrote:
> Ha! ha! yah may need those bigger horses! if I stick with windblows but not
> with Linux of course.
>
> I doubt this is any record but via my Comcast Cable Modem connection, it
> took:
>
> 3610.59 seconds at 189.17KB
> to download 683015842 Bytes

Don't know what Linux has to do with this. I have both winblows and
linux. Guess what? They both download at the same speed for a given
connection.

=======
Kirk Wood
Cpt.Kirk at 1tree.net

One of the most overlooked advantages to computers is...  If they do
foul up, there's no law against whacking them around a little.
	-- Joe Martin