happy new year

I wanted to wish all listers a happy new year. My top resolution this year
isn't going to be to lose weight, be nice to my neighbor, or that kind of
stuff. It'll be to install and learn the basics of a full distribution of
linux, whether it be red hat, slackware, or any of the other linux
versions. You guys are a valuable source of information for us newbies, so
let me thank you all right know--incase I forget for the rest of the year's
worth of advice).

Jason Symes