trouble with CVS and a request for votes

Try JAWS for DOS in edit.exe and you'll see what I mean about DOS screen
readers having trouble in some applications with speaking the cursor
location.  On the other hand, it works great with a port of emacs to DOS.
Jaws for Windows chokes on a port of Vi Improved to Windows, but works
fine in traditional word processors.  Go figure!

On another subject, try finding a Windows program that will telnet to a
remote site and allow a totally blind person to read the screen without
repeating or losing parts of it.  Try the same thing under Linux and note
the difference.  In short, it took me a long, tiresome search to find a
good telnet client under Windows, whereas in Linux, I typed "telnet" and a
hostname and actually forgot for a moment that I was connected to a remote
site.  Same goes for SSH.