patching new speakup cvs error question

Yep, it's looking like a blank line.  So what do I do from here to
proceed?  Just compile like normal or do I need to add this portion of the
Makefile.rej to the Makefile?

--- Raul A. Gallegos mailto:raul at asmodean.net http://www.asmodean.net
For millions of years, mankind lived just like the animals..  Then
something happened, which unleashed the power of our imagination...
We learned to talk...