patching new speakup cvs error question

Hi.  I ran checkout and got the following erros and I'm not sure if this
is immportant or not.  I'm going to write them in by hand since I
don'thave cut and paste as of yet. heheh, what an irony.

1 out of 3 hunks failed.  saving to file
/usr/src/linux/driver/char/Makefile.rej

Should I attach this .rej file or is that normal using kernel 2.2.19?
Thanks.

--- Raul A. Gallegos mailto:raul at asmodean.net http://www.asmodean.net
For millions of years, mankind lived just like the animals..  Then
something happened, which unleashed the power of our imagination...
We learned to talk...