cdcd

Hi All,

Is anyone out there using cdcd 0.5.5 compiled from sources?
If so, then could you please contact me, and I'll send you the make output? I'm getting a make error in cmdline.h when I do make.
The configure process goes just fine.
Alternatively, if there is a slackware package for this release,
then could someone please tell me where I can get it from?
I only saw the source on the websight.
Thanks.
Greg