scantv

Hi all,

I'm having problems running scantv from the xawtv 3.62 package.
Specifically, when I try to scan for tv stations, it gets a segmentation fault.
I've looked at the scantv.c file, but find the scanning code very confusing.
I've also tried compiling with different versions of gcc, and have tried running
the program under a lower kernel version
with no success.
Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks.
Greg