procmail question

Hi all
   I'm trying to use procmail to filter my mail into folders. It works well except for one thing. If I get an email with
any mime content at all, be it an attachment or a multi-part message, procmail loses most of the message. It losers all
the mime and text, leaving only the headers.

Anyone know how to get procmail to transfer the entire message?