wait a minute

Ummm - not so fast. Using Pine to send local mail via sendmail seemed to
work fine at first, but in fact it only worked if I was connected to my
ISP. The mail did not go to my ISP, or if it did it came right back
without fetchmail, but I had to be connected for it to work anyway. When I
forced a hangup and did not activate demand dialing, my local mail thing
with pine failed. So - back to the drawing boards.
Chuck

My web site is http://www.mhonline.net/~chuckh
The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (69% of Full)