FAQ gally proof

On Sun, 17 Jun 2001, Ann Parsons wrote:

> Hi YVonne,
>
> <smile>  Yeh, you're right, but you can not use Lynx and you can not
> use pine or any other app that isn't connected with emacs.

True enough, but then one isn't supposed to use Pine and lynx. One is
supposed to use vm and w3, for example. Pine is what most users with unix
experience know, though. My best cut at the yardstick is still: "If you
know and love emacs, you'll really dig emacspeak. And, if you don't know
what that means, get speakup."