RedHat 7 speakup installation?

Hi,
will this same rpm work with a Dectalk Express as well? I am in the process
of redoing my Red Hat box after a massive stream of hardware problems
including a dead processor and hard drive.
I also lost all of my Speakup Kernel images so I can't exactly get speech
going after I get Red Hat on my home computer.