zipspeak

Well, ZipSpeak will work fine for me right now, since this is my first use
of any form of linux system. My programming isn't good, and I've only got a
single, small hard drive for my Windows. I plan on adding another drive to
my system sometime, and then I'd upgrade to a full version of some form of
linux. Thanks for the advice, though. I'll keep it in mind when I'm able to
take that next step.