zipspeak

I just got ZipSpeak 7.1 unzipped on my system, and I'm eagerly awaiting
some Windows tasks to finish running so I can shut down and kick the tires.
However, I'm curious as to ZipSpeak's limitations.
I've got a Smart And Friendly 2x2x24x cdr-w drive connected to my pc via a
scsi expansion card. Will ZipSpeak see this drive?
Thanks, and have a happy holidays!

Jason Symes