A question from a newbie...

Hello everybody!

Can anyone tell me how critical the kernal version is to Speakup? I'm
looking for a Linux dist, and I keep on running into ver. 2.2.

Also, are there any plans for a Keynote hardware speech synth soon? I have a
BrailleNote and am naturally interested.

Thanks,

Gary Drennan
Assistive Technology Solutions
"Working together to help make all things possible"