Hello to everyone

Hi,

     If your laptop happens to be a late model Toshiba, you can hit the C
key just after powering on.  It sounds like you have made the necessary
space on your HDD to install Linux, although you didn't say how much.
Once you start the installation procedure, you'll be presented with a
choice of fdisk or Disk Druid.  Either will work.  I use Disk Druid.

          Any questions, call or write.
          Bill in Denver