DHCP with Comcast@home

Hi, would anyone familiar with dhcpcd or dhclient please contact me off list?
I'm trying to get DHCP working with Comcast at home and am not having any luck.
Comcast at home's tech support can't answer my questions, so I am trying to
figure it out on my own.  At this point, I would like to talk to someone
who is familiar with setting up and using DHCP in Linux.

Thanks in advance.
          Kenny