Debian illness update

Ok, think init is the bugger that is responding to fast. Not sure why, but
I also may have found a solution for my apt-get problem. I ran apt-get -f
install and its out trying to grab some stuff. Maybe this is good. I
didn't have any make or much of anything after the initial install so
maybe some problems will clear up now.

I didn't get the solution till I tried installing make or anything and I
happend on to a message saying run apt-get -f install with no
packages. This is looking better.
WIll let you all know

thanks