10a vs cvs

If you are running cvs then all you need do is do a checkout in the
speakup directory occasionally.  It will update and repatch any new
changes and then just recompile.

We haven't made any really changes in the last few weeks.  We've been
busy updating speak freely and I have end of year stuff to do in my
real job.

  Kirk

phone: (519) 661-3061