10a vs cvs

Speakup has gone through a number of major changes since the release
of 10a.  Truthfully I can't remember eveything which we have changed
but some of the things include /proc support including configuration
of speakup and doing away with loadspk/dumpspk.  The ability of
including multiple driver support in the kernel which is very useful
for distribution developers.  Improved sytn detection during boot up.
And the list just keeps on going.

  Kirk

phone: (519) 661-3061