speakfreely maybe?

That's understandable.. And also what I get for not reading the docs.

For those having problems, perhaps this will help. I'm using the woody
distribution of Debian linux, with an SB Live soundcard, and the emu10k1
drivers from ftp://opensource.creative.com. All i had to do was 'apt-get
install speak-freely' and edit (and soon re-edit) a script to connect to
the reflector. I've been running it as root, but since my ccn account has
access to group audio, I'd think it would work equally well when run as a
normal user.

Chris