Reflector.

Oh yeah!  I always backup everything, not.  It is one of those things
which you kick yourself for when something goes wrong, and you swear
you'll back up everything from here on out.  Then when the emergency
is over, somehow life gets to busy to sit down and do the futzieness
to get it all working just right.

Actually, I am going to do something this time.  No! really!  Trust
me!  Probably distribute services accross a number of machines as
backups.

  Kirk

phone: (519) 661-3061