speakup and transport

Hi Raul.

I have found this to be the case with a lot of the systems that I work
with.  I have found puting a line like this at the top of the lilo.conf
serial=0,9600N8
will wake up the ports so that speakup can see that CTS is high.

This line will make you lilo prompt be read by your synth.

Kirk we need to look in to this issue farther.  I am not the only one
having these problems.

FrankieC