A program to convert Real Audio to WAV (fwd)

Hi:

Anyone looked at this?  I downloaded it and it's a neat idea.  Compiled it
fine too.  Seems though that it doesn't work with alsa, even for oss-based
programs.  Either that or there is something else wrong here.

Let me know if you've found otherwise, I'd like to be able to use this.

Geoff.