sound file converters

Hi listers -

This list has sure been asleep lately. I hope I am still signed up on it!

Does anyone know of any open source (or other) Linux software for
encoding/decoding realaudio files, converting between that format and some
other common format such as .wav or .mp3? Thanks for any suggestions.

Chuck.

My web site is http://www.mhonline.net/~chuckh
The chains of marriage are so heavy that it takes two to carry them, and
sometimes three.
		-- Alexandre Dumas