NFS issues

Hello listers and Kerry in particular!
I tried installing Redhat via NFS and do agree that this method seems to be
the easiest one. However, on occasions the installation process would drop
out because of the connection. Then, I get a message that all links have
been terminated and I can now safely reboot the computer. I remember you
Kerry saying something about the ability of NFS to recover from broken
installations. Now, how can I do that if the next time I reboot,I have to go
through all installation process again?
Also, I noticed that some of the installation dialogs come in different
order every time I tried to install. Is it because of stateless connection
and messages arrive out of order?

Thanks,
Vic