Upgrading in RedHat and Debian?

Hi Kirk,

> Hi Terry:  I have a mirror on bumpy which gets updated four times a
> day, so whydon't you just snare the sources.list file off of speech.
	Thanks! That's even better... can you give me the url? and path of the sources.list file?

	OK. where do I find a man page or other docs on apt-get?
>From what I understand so far,
	apt-get update', apt-get dist-upgrade' and apt-get install package-name
all need to know either the names of already-installed packages or pagkages that need to be installed, right? How doe you do a full install on a new system with only the base installed, using apt-get?

	Man do I feel like a newbie!
--
		--terry

Name:	Terry D. Cudney
Phone:	(905)735-6127
E-mail:	terry at wasagacottage.com
WWW:	www.wasagacottage.com
Postal:	18 Colbeck Drive, WELLAND, ON L3C 5B5