From: Bruce Pfeiffer [mailto:starfire_7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, August 07, 2000 4:05 PM
To: speakup at braille.uwo.ca
Subject: Problem booting into talking installation

Hello again listers.  I have a question as to parameters which should be
passed to the kernel when booting into redhat.  When my boot prompt comes
up, i type "text" and press enter.  After the system finishes loading, it
refuses to talk.  Do I need to tell the kernel whare my Double Talk is
located at?

Bruce